Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome to DesiLee!

All event invitations shown on this site are handmade by me. I can customize one of my designs to match your event theme and colors, or we can work together to create a design entirely your own. Do you see a design in my gallery you like, but want to make some alterations? That's fine too. I can alter size, design, materials, and wording to match your specifications (providing that I can find or create an envelope the finished design will fit in). I can also create matching bridal shower and bachelorette party invites, save the dates, and thank you cards.

By choosing DesiLee for your invitations I can not only guarantee a personalized invitation, I can also guarantee personal service. I will work with you over the phone, via e-mail, or (if you are within a 45 minute drive of Frederick County Maryland) we can arrange to meet personally. I will be your consultant from the planning phase to the finished product.

Don't settle for cookie cutter event invitations when you can have a 100% customized invitation of your very own. E-mail me at HandmadebyDesiLee@yahoo.com with any questions, or to get started on creating an invitation that is worthy of your special day.







No comments:

Post a Comment